The Farlex Grammar Book
Contributor to the the new online grammar book by the creators of Thefreedictionary.com.
I am currently contributing to FluentU’s English Learner and English Educator blogs.
- 5 resources to help ESL students actually enjoy pronunciation practice.
- 10 Clever Cloze activities for the ESL classroom
- 15 ways to create ESL video lessons
- 5 details of English pronunciation that ESL students need to know.
I provide Rochard English school with content for their English language learner blogs. I write in English for advanced learners, and Spanish for beginners.
- How to create an effective English language learning routine
- 5 steps to go from knowing English to using English.
- Phrasal Verbs (and why you have to learn them)
- 5 razones para aprender inglés (5 reasons to learn English.)
- 10 mejores maneras de aprender inglés (10 best ways to learn English.)
- Introducción a la gramática inglesa (Introduction to English grammar.)
- 5 errores gramaticales de principiantes (5 beginners grammar mistakes.)
Union Media LLC.
I provide test preparation pamphlets and practice material for English language exams as well as other exams such as the PSAT.
I published a piece on prospects of teaching English in Vietnam for the EL Gazette, the most widely distributed newspaper for English language teachers.
See the article here.
My articles for this Grad School website are based on my own experience as a grad student, and focus on humor and lifestyle in higher ed.
My personal blog geared towards English language teachers. Some of my most popular blogs on teaching practice can be found at:
- How to become an English teacher
- Classroom Management for preschool
- Teaching in Vietnam: What are you waiting for?
- Working with Teaching Assistants
- Teaching English to toddlers
I’ve also blogged about my experiences living abroad. Some examples posts are:
- Sisterhood: Or How I wound up back in Oregon
- Teacher, do you miss Vietnam?
- Christmas in Vietnam
- Preparing for Tet – Vietnamese New Year
- Nap time in Vietnam
Not Quite Irish
My newest hobby, Not Quite Irish, is a personal account of my experiences living in the west of Ireland.